164 "S" transaxle for sale... 164 parts

I will have a sound 164 "S" transaxle for sale shortly, out of a happy car.
Available in approx. 1 month. Coming in from Europe.

Interested? Take a look in the Used Parts section:
http://www.alfabill.com/product.asp?0=209&1=218&3=62

$550, should be able to ship UPS.  Contact me at mail@domain.elided if you
are interested.

I also have 2 164 parts cars that are willing donors. I am avoiding
requests for screws and clips, and any part that ruins a greater part.
Please inquire if you have a need. I have good hoods, fenders, rear
bumpers, rear lamps, but no headlamps or foglamps.

Thanks!!

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA