91 Spider tuneup

Greetings

I have a 91K mile 1991 Spider that is running pretty well however it idles a little rough and pauses a little at around 3000rpm. The plugs, fuel, oil and gas filters are all < 2000 miles old and the car burns about a quart every 1000 - 2000 mile. Plugs are clean and it doesn't smoke. The idle and hesitation are not major problems but in my endless pursuit of Alfa perfection and fiddling....

How do I do a tune-up on the car?
Is there anything else I should fiddle with?

Many thanks.

Simon
91 Spider
Dover, Mass.