Berlina Roadtrip

This will be brief but on Sunday my friend and I flew into Oakland to pick up
the Berlina. John Elrod picked us up in his Le Mans blue Berlina 2000 (very
nice machine). We had lunch and then headed out in the NEW Berlina.

The car is amazingly fast. It ate up Pacific Coast Highway and 101 like it was
nothing. It breathes easily at high RPMs...at 90 mph it's not even breaking a
sweat. The only problem I had with it was that the rear muffler blew out
somewhere outside of Fort Bragg. This made the car numbingly loud. I stopped
in Eureka and had a stop gap muffler installed. It ain't pretty but it works
(although it's still too loud for my taste).

I'm in Longview, WA right now. When I return to Seattle I'll post all the fun
details of the trip.

Later,

Damian