Alfa shops between SF and Seattle

Hi all.  My wife and I are flying down to the San Francisco area this
weekend to pick up a '92 Spider Veloce, and drive back to Seattle--800
miles.  Although I have no reason to worry, since the car checked out
beautifully, I want to have a backup in case something catastrophic happens
between SF and Seattle, so I can know where to tell the flatbed to leave it.
Can you guys tell me of any shops between San Francisco and Seattle, not
counting Portland area? I am wondering about the towns in the middle, like
Mt. Shasta, CA and Redding, CA, Medford and Grants Pass, OR, Eugene, Or,
places like that. Thanks in advance.

--Jonathan Thames