Alfa Swap Meet This Sunday - Northern California

Apologies to non Northern California digesti, but I wanted to get the
word out to non-ARA members who might not know about the swap meet at
APE tomorrow.  All Alfisti are welcome, come buy my extra parts!

The ARA moves to Tracy for the annual parts swap this
Sunday. The Alfa Parts Exchange (APE) will be hosting
us on Father's Day.

Those interested in setting up a table should arrive by
10 a.m.  Everyone else can stumble by any time after the
first cup of coffee kicks in.  Bring some Alfa related
items to swap or sell, or just cruise over to say hello.

Directions from the San Francisco Bay area:
   Take 580 East
   Follow signs to "Tracy/Stockton"
   Stay on this road    (580 turns into 205)
   Take the first Tracy exit - 11th Street
   Follow 11th all the way thru Tracy (approx. 4 mi.)
   Over the large overpass
   Turn LEFT on Banta Rd.
   Make an Immediate turn into the parking lot of
	Alfa Parts Exchange (APE).

Hope to see you there.

Also, the Monterey Historics are coming up August 15 - 17.
Complete details, including registration form are in the
current issue of The Overheard Cams or on the website (below).

However, the deadline for reserving a corral pass has been
moved up to Monday, June 30. We MUST receive your
registration for the corral passes by 6/30 or we cannot
guarantee a pass for you.

Upcoming ARA events:
Sun 6/15 - APE swap meet - Tracy
Sun 6/22 - Palo Alto Concours
Sun 6/29 - Bridges and Ferries Delta Tour

Complete list of ARA events always online at
	http://www.overheardcams.org/calendar.htm