From: "J Baker" <jbaker@domain.elided>
To: <alfa@domain.elided>
Subject: 1989 Alfa Spider
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:19:29 -0400

I have a 1989 Spider Veloce with just under 60,000 miles. I have recently noticed a whine in the clutch or transmission. Is this normal? I live in Findlay, Ohio and am looking for someone to take it to. Do you know of shops in N.W. Ohio that work on Alfas?
Thanks!
Joe Baker
<mailto:jbaker@domain.elided>jbaker@domain.elided
AROC Detroit Homepage:  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm