Spirax Source

I recently purchased a case of Shell Spirax (12 - 1 quart bottles) for
$36.22 including shipping from NOCO Energy Corp. in Tonawanda NY.

They shipped it via UPS to my door. Odds are if they shipped it to Vermont
they would likely ship it to other parts.

I called my local (Middlebury VT) branch but they have a toll free at
1-800-500-NOCO.

FWIW ... no $ interest here, etc.

BTW ... I replaced the Redline in my transmission and it shifts as smooth as
ever with no downshift crunch, etc.

Rob Favali
Burlington VT
93 Spider Veloce