RE: Where to get more synthetic oil for your buck??

I switched to Mobil 1 15w-50 when I started having low oil
pressure at speed on my 85 Golf at around 200K miles. I also
used it on my Milano when I bought it with 75K. My son uses
it in his 84 engined 86 GTV6. No problems.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA