Where to get more synthetic oil for your buck??

Well its that time again for an oil change; before I go out and cash out for some more Valvoline synthetic 20W-50 oil for my GTV6, does anyone know a place where I can get some quality synthetic oil cheaper than what the local Kragen sells it for, or maybe even in bulk to save some money?
The PO and I have used Redline in the past, but that is more than I want to spend right now. I have not been able to find any other fully synthetic brand of 20w-50 motor oil on the store shelves, other than Redline and Valvoline. Chevron and Mobil produce 15w-50 synthetic oil, would those be safe to use on my engine with 140K on it? Any recommendations?
Thanks,
Levy
San Jose, CA
84 GTV-6