From: "Espen Segal" <alfamail@domain.elided>
To: <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Subject: Alternate headrests for Recaro's?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:24:38 -0400

Does anyone know of compatible headrests for Alfa's Recaro seats? I have
an '87 Milano with large, very opaque, headrests. I would prefer
something more like the Volvo mesh headrests. Living in New York I spend
a lot of time looking over my shoulder and the stock headrests really
interfere.

Thanks - Espen