RE: 91 Spider Low Idle - Update: NOT STARTING!

Hello Robert,
 I sprayed water into my car to wash out all bugs from the radiator and nothing would happen to starting of the engine.
 I think the problem was there before and now something is really off that's why it doesn't start.
 1. You have fuel at the line.
 1.1. Do you have fuel to each cylinder? check all electrical plugs to injectors.
 2. Now you need to check the sparks, if you have the sparks to all cylinder, then you need to check your timing.
 3. Make sure your crankshaft mark align with the rotor to cylinder 1.
 4. Check your camshaft timing alignment also to make sure since you worked on the head.
 5. Is your timing chain tight or if the tensioner wasn't setup correctly, the timing chain may skip teeth then now you can't start.

 Does it make sense? That's my diagnosis for not starting with the info you gave us.

Good luck,

Louis Le
91 Spider Veloce, getting better every weekend.
Fremont, CA