re: un-grateful dead

Tess sez:

> its own large blue tarp and another tree on the seat), and a little sassy,
> sprightly attitude to the car's stance. (aka, what you'd look like if you
> had a gaggle of drooling, hungry fire-breating dragons hidden in your
> trunk.)

	Can you spare me one or two of your drooling, hungry, fire-breathing
dragons ?  I'd like to use them as "Back Off, you slimy, oversized
tailgater!!" device for my Alfas.  I promise to allow them to feed on
any pedestrians they can catch and even put some straw in the trunk.  A
drain will have to put in the trunk for easy cleaning with the garden
hose and I'll have to put in an electrically controlled opening/closing
device on the trunk.  And they'd be great in the fog as well!

	Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider
	both dragonless