From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Raldel@domain.elided
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 6:36 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Wiper valance and stainless trim

   Help requested from the alfisti! Am I correct in assuming that the wiper
valance (scuttle pan) pushes into the clips along the bottom of the
windshield?
And furthermore, does the bottom stainless windshield trim also push into
those same clips? I feel sure that is the way it came off, but it doesnt
want to
easily go back. Any help?
   thanks in advance,
       Randy Long