RE: Richard's 15" wheels (was: re: Offset when welding wider rims on steel wheels)

Saab makes a 15"x 6" steel wheels in a 4x108 bolt pattern, but the hub
center is a bit small.  I would find one or a set of these before going
through the pain of widening 30 year old steelies.  They should fit on a
spider or GTV, but I'm not sure the offset is correct to fit under a
Sedan's rear fenders.

Cheers,
Ian Lomax