re :MILANO HEADLIGHT WASHER

At Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:35:20 EDT Chris Finks wrote:
My 1987 Milano Gold has a small issue.   The windscreen/headlight cleaning
system is now leaking from the front drivers-side headlight nozzle.   Any ideas
of how to address this as a repair? This system is a bit of a pain as I just
solved a leaky area under the hood where the pumps and rubber gaskets attach to
the main container and now it is leaking from the headlight nozzle. It seems
when these systems have a bit of a problem, they are a pain.

Up to my experience you got two ways:

1) if the leak is on the piping, replace 'em with some rubber tube you
fine at hardware shop. Cheap.
The stock rubber tubes get "dry" and break in invisible points causing
leaks

2) if the leak comes from the reservoir: replace it. Was an issue driving
me crazy... I tried to fix my old container with all the ways I could
imagine. I finally replaced it and solved the problem.

"When the chosen people
 grew more strong,
 the rightful cause at length
 became the wrong." (John Dryden, Absalon and Achitophel)

937, '87 Alfa 75 Turbo, '90 Alfa 75 1.8ie, '75 Benelli 500 Quattro, RM250
http://members.xoom.it/nodoubt73