Car Transport SF to Ft Lauderdale

I know, I know, I should have read and saved all the
old digests... However, that being said, I need advice
on shipping my 89 Milano from SF to Ft Lauderdale late
June (arrival by 4th of July???).

I have relocated to Ft Lauderdale/Miami for work and
originally thuoght to drive my car cross country later
this month.  Due to work commitments, I am now looking
at shipping the car instead.  Can any fellow digesti
advise on companies/experiences/approx cost to ship?

I have seen only two Alfas since arriving here.  A
dark (gray?) GTV6 on the 595 near Ft Lauderdale Sat
morning and a Milano Verde Red in South Beach (Alton
Road) Monday night.

TIA

John W
89 Milano Gold