76 GTV- rear motor mount, etc

I'm in the process of replacing the propeller shaft rubber washers (guibos) on my 76 Alfetta GT. In the process I've found a couple more pieces that require replacement.

First the rear motor mount has completely disintegrated. The previous owner was nice enough to leave me replacement, but now Im left with figuring out the best way to install it. Has anyone had a positive experience with replacing this motor mount without removing the rear bell ?

Also, I called IAP for a new shaft support. They sell one that is close, but not an exact match (meant for newer model). Apparently the idea here is that you can drill a new mounting hole and it should work. Again, does anyone have any in-sight here. I vaguely remember a surrogate posting about a month ago.

Pete

74 GTV,  76 Alfetta GT