GTV6 Fuel Injection Blow-up

Starting my father's GTV6 produced a loud bang. After that the engine turned over but would not fire. Sounded like it was revving at 100 rpms, this would last before a few seconds before it shut itself off. We found that the rubber connections on the front 3 injecters on the fuel injection system were disconnected. ( pictures are here www.mathisenmotorsports.com/GTV6/ ) it looked like the whole fuel injection unit had been push up in the front and down in the back. We were able to connect the rubber connectors on the front 3 injecters so they just fit. And the engine runs. Any ideas? Any problems/experiances with this?
Sincerely,
Monty