Re: GTV6 cooling fan meltdown.

Ryan mentioned that his connector was "fried". I recall that the connectors
on my departed GTV6 were both deformed in such a way that it made it really
tough to do my Alfa Electrical Chore (contact cleaning). I surmised back then
that the connectors had deformed from their close contact with the hot radiator.
I never found a more suitable replacement connector but, finding a couple was
my plan for addressing the problem.
As for the question "why didn't the fuse on the circuit pop?" The first
answer that leaps to mind is, there was a similar "minimal electrical contact"
condition on that end of the wire too.
I hope this is of some use.
Sincerely,
Jim Oiler