howdy :)

Hi I've just subscribed to the list..

I live in Adelaide, South Australia, and own 3 Alfa's between myself and
my brother. We have 2 Alfasud's, a 77 Ti and an 82 Ti with a twin carb 33
engine that we rebuilt. The 77 is about 2/3's of the way through a bare
metal
restoration, while the 82 is awaiting the big operation. I also have an 82
Alfetta
2L sedan which I am currently working on. The engine is to be replaced with
a 1.8L, and the whole car is being resprayed to silver. I'm only putting the
1.8L
in as its a cost effective means to get it back on the road (the 1.8L
doesn't need
much work), and the 2L will be rebuilt entirely for performance use when I
have some spare time (and money).

I am in the process of dismantelling the front suspension of the Alfetta,
and have
managed to remove the torsion bars (with great difficulty). I need to
seperate the
ball joints, and was wondering what sort of tool I need to do this. I
purchased a
"ball joint seperator" recently, but its merely a simple fork which doesn't
grip the
Alfetta's joints properly. Either I've got the wrong tool, or I'm not using
enough
force!

I'm also looking for some replacement lights for the Alfetta. I need an
entire front
grille and the 4 round headlamps as was used for the Alfetta Sportiva. If
anyone could
put me in touch with someone that might have a set, that would be great!

~Benjamin