RE: Series 1 (thru 3) Spider springs

> I was going to tack this on to my other post, but has anyone ever had
> lowered (say by an inch or so) front / rear springs made for Spiders,
> but which are equivalent to the stock spring meaning Not stiffer?
>
> Biba
> Irwindale, CA USA

Dave Rugh?  Seems like he has.  But I would think you'd want springs a
little bit stiffer, since you've reduce the effective suspension travel
by almost 20%.

Most people think my spider has been lowered, but it has stock springs
and no spacers under them, and only about 4" of clearance under the oil
pan.

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
71 Spider "lowrider"