1972 Berlina For Sale: Seattle

My 1972 Berlina is back up for sale. As you all know I'm picking up my
"new" one next week.

Here are the details:

Red w/ white top 1972 Berlina 2000
www.speakeasy.net/~magista/berlina
$1,000.00 OBO

New clutch master, slave and hose
Idler arm rebuilt
New transmission mount
Tie rod ends replaced
Replaced Alternator
Replaced Starter
Replaced exhaust
New brake pads
Replaced front bumper
New speedo cable
Replaced column switches
Replaced center console
Tightened/greased steering box

It's been my daily driver for a while now. Gets me to work and back (44
miles RT). The seats are ripped, a portion of the back seat is missing.
Dash is cracked. Headliner is ok, not drooping but has some stains and
couple small tears. The engine is strong, it burns some oil (hey, it's
an old Alfa), the Spica is responsive. I have had a great time with this
car.

Here's what needs attention:

Driveshaft could stand balancing (some vibration at around 60ish). Needs
wiper motor. Heater doesn't work. The paint, while "cute" from 10 ft
away is not very good. There is a crack in the right hand side of the
windshield. Needs a radiator overflow bottle and oil vapor seperator.

This Berlina is a fun little car. It's not in pristine condition, but a
nice rare Alfa in decent driving oder. If anyone wants more photos just
ask. Car and myself are located in Seattle. I'd like to sell it before I
go to pick up my new one. This is your chance to own your very own
Berlina for a good price. Extra airbox included!

Damian

Damian "Dude, where's my airbox?"  Magista
magista@domain.elided