Re: 1972 Berlina For Sale: Seattle

In a message dated 4/17/03 9:12:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<snip>
> I'm sure I will now be regailed with legends of yore about how so and so
>  lived somewhere and had 8 thousand Alfas parked on the street where
>  he/she was forced to work on them in the blinding snow with only a
>  toothpick and a swiss army knife as tools.
<snip>

You had a Swiss Army knife to use?!?!?!?!? Man, I'm jealous! All *I* had was
the toothpick and a folk procured from the college dorm cafeteria. :-)

Tom
Seattle (where, despite no place to park/work on Alfas, it's STILL a great
place to vacation)
6310123
7711615 (both living in the purchased parking garage with house attached)