v6 tensioner

Dan and all,

I'm baffled, I have installed about 6 of these myself and watched many more
at work, and I have never seen a failure when the Alfa process has been
followed.

I hear all the stories of disaster, I have no idea how they occur.

I change them with every t-belt, at 30-40K,  No drama here. Sticks and auto
boxes, daily drivers and garage queens.... but there is no shortcuts.
Alfa's process makes good sense.

Just one opinion.

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
PowerFlex for Alfas, Leatherique for seats.
Tampa Florida USA
http://alfabill.com