Flushing R-12 on Spider for R-134A?

Why anyone would want to go to R134A when a better compatible replacement
for R12 exists is beyond me?  Try Enviro-Safe.  It's totally compatible,
you don't need to change out any components and best of all-it cools better
than R134A with lower head pressures.  No, I'm not a salesman.  Read about
my change over to R134A and then finally Enviro-Safe on my web site.
www.knology.net/ortak Click on "71 Alfa Romeo Spider Restoration" then "AC
Conversion".

John Ortakales
71 Alfa Spider