1977 spider for sale

Fellow digesters,
I will be moving out of country and will not be taking my Alfa with me, nor
do I wish to store it for 3+ years. (it would just be a handful then).  I am
therefore selling my daily driver spider that I have been restoring in an
ongoing process for almost 2 years.  The following is a list of all the
restorations that have been completed in the last 12 months.
	New cylinder sleeves
	New pistons w/moly rings(Deves I think w/4 part oil rings)
	Rebuilt transmission
	Overhauled cylinder head w/new valve seats and brass guides
	New exhaust system w/early style exhaust manifold
	(I still have the 77 exhaust and all the emissions equipment
including a new catalytic converter)
	All new flexible hoses(brake, clutch, radiator, heater) and all new
belts (accessory, airpump and SPICA)
	New drivers side window regulator
	New engine mounts
	Rebuilt driveshaft w/new flexible coupling
	New inner tie rod ends and front sway bar bushings
	New back window for the canvas top.
	New starter
	New Battery(actually 18 mos ago)
	New speedo and tach cables
The paint is black in color and is shiny but has some flaws from the last
paint job.  There are also three dents in the nose.  Here is what I haven't
fixed:
	Some paint bubbles under doors (may be rust or may be big drips)
	Some indicator lights are not operating (throttle, seat belt, brake)
	Hazard switch not hooked up
	SPICA pump and TA could use overhaul (runs a little rich and TA will
extend only 6mm)
	Rear bumper has extensive rust under rubber
	Various other cosmetic items (cracked dash, cracked steering wheel
center, seat vinyl cracked, some pitted chrome, dull paint on wheels)
Overall this car is very reliable and fun to drive.  I have put about 1500
miles on since the engine/trans rebuild.  When I had it torn apart I left
the bearings alone because they were all within spec and looked great.  The
clutch had plenty of material on it and was bone dry(no oil leak).  This
would be a perfect car for someone who wants a project but has little time
because it can be driven every day and most of the work to make a top notch
spider has been done.  I have receipts for all parts and repairs.  I also
have lots of pictures I can email if you are interested contact me offline.
jsavage4@domain.elided

A Savage