GTV6 front Hub Removal

I discovered a bad front wheel bearing on my GTV6 and have ordered new bearings and seal. Yesterday I tried to take the hub off and it won't budge. I've never had this problem before. In the past I've just removed the split pin, the nut and the washer and pulled the hub off. This time, for some reason, it won't come off. Is there some kind of puller I could use? Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
John