SF Berlina for sale

From craigslist. Not my car, etc., but this car is listed on the Berlina
Register. Andrew Watry
1973 Alfa Berlina - $1100
Reply to: marcwilkie@domain.elided <mailto:marcwilkie@domain.elided>
Date: 2003-05-31, 4:27PM
Have to move, my loose is your gain!!!
1973 Alfa Romeo Berlina. Runs great. Maroon color with Tan interior. New TA,
turn singal cluster, cap rotor and wires. Exterior in good condition, few
dings and scratches. Typical Alfa problems; crunches in the gear box, cold
start valve on Spica is bad, but after it is warmes up the engine sings.
Come and see, you will like. Email me for pics and more info or to see.
Marc