Lower A-arm & Hydraulic Press

I'm replacing the lower a-arm bushings on my '74 GTV (as soon as they arrive).  Is there any way to get the "cups" off the outside of the bushings without destroying them.  I assume they are press fit, but they don't want to budge!

Regarding the recent posts on a hydraulic press, Harbor Freight has a 6-ton benchtop press available from their web site or some local stores.  I believe it is about $60.  From the web site, it appears that that includes shipping.

Erik Wood
'74 GTV (just passed emissions)
'56 Giulietta
'75 Kawasaki H2 (glad it doesn't have to pass emissions!)