spider/gtv transmission mount

The early style transmission mount is now available again, and I have them in
stock.  It's quite a lot stiffer than the later one, and you have the option
of fitting a couple of aluminium inserts to two of the voids, and this makes
it stronger still.

The hole for the mounting bolt to go through is still offset, but not as
much.  In either case, the bolt hole should be towards the bottom, so that when
the weight of the gearbox bears down on it, it becomes more central.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.
www.highwoodalfa.com