Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:17:15 -0400
From: Robb100@domain.elided
Subject: Home-made Brake bleeder

Last year someone posted a way to make a brake bleeding system with a garden
sprayer.  If I remember correctly there was even a website with pictures.  If
you are still here, or if someone else remembers this website, could you send
me
the link again or tell how to make this contraption?

Thanks,
rob murphy
90 Spider
Ornage Park, FL