Alfa Party

Dear Group,

My wife and I are hosting the First Coast AROC at an open house called "Alfas On The Lawn". The event is Sunday June 8th. If you are not a member of the First Coast AROC and would like to join us, please respond off line and I will send you an invitation with directions. We are in East Palatka which of course is on the east side of the St. Johns river from Palatka. We are 20 miles SW of St. Augustine, 50 miles from Daytona, and 90 miles from Orlando. The event is from 12N to 5 PM.

Regards,

Bart
4 Alfas and 1 F car

Badges & emblems for Italian cars