Re: book wanted; Mille Miglia Una Corsa Atalana

The best website for used books seems to be abebooks (www.abe.com). Also for automotive stuff. Amazon also sells used books.

Google searches on "automotive literature" and similar terms will probably bring up a few sites here and abroad.

In replying to this message, I realized that the Digest in some cases hides the email address of the poster. I wonder if all posters are aware that this precludes respondents from also replying directly unless the address is included in the body of the message (can be scrambled by replacing "." with "dot", etc.).

Sonny, '91 164 S Baltimore