tops

I just purchased a top from a company in La Habra, CA called Marnal
Corporation. Sure the price was not cheap, but then I'm not trying to cut
corners with my Alfa. I got first rate service, immediate response to my phone
call, and the top looks absolutely great. Have had good experiences with I.A.P
as well. But Marnal was here in California, and shipped direct to my upholstry
shop.

The phone number is (562) 691-4443. Ask for Wilson. I thought their price was
reasonable.

Bergie
'85 spider