want Spider/115 spring spacers

Anybody out there have a set of springs spacers for
the front of their spider that they removed and no
longer want?  The 10 mm would be ideal, as I'd like to
add about 2 cm of ground clearance between my sump
guard and the road.  I did the rear's already, and it
doesn't look too bad.  I'm going to miss the nice
squat stance it currently has, but would rather drive
it with a bit more brio and stop worrying about every
pepple in the road.

And a big thanks to Kelly McCrystle for this help last
weekend.  With his I set a new personal best for most
work accomplished in one day.  In one day we managed
to:

Replace all four Koni shocks with stock Spica shocks
Replace my 4.56 rear end with a 4.10
Install repainted trailing arms with new poly bushings
Install new t-bar bushing
Replace the rear straight pipe with a stock rear
muffler (droned on the freeway)
Add 10mm spring spacers in the rear
Replace all rubber brake lines with braided stainless
Flush and bleed all the brakes (using our homemade
pressure bleeder)

And it all worked!  It's like a new car.  All that's
left is the interior... but I'm loving it for now!

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
71 Spider "Brio"
Norcal