Milano Headlight Relay

I was having problem with the low beam headlights. I bought a new switch,
same issue. Opened up the manual and followed the tests. Everything about
my old switch tested ok. I now find the problem is the current is not
getting to the fuse box.

I seem to recall something about a headlight relay added to the Milano's
and the early models could burn up the headlight switch. There is no relay
listed in the wiring diagrams. I checked with my uncle who had almost new
Milano and he comfirms that the dealer did this retrofit of a relay while
under warranty. Since we have no dealers in Texas, any one know where this
added headlight relay switch is one the car?

ANDREWG
Houston, TX