Re: Flame Wars

On Wed, 28 May 2003 21:42:04 -0700 Will Owen <nashwill912@domain.elided> wrote:
> Anyway, this is most emphatically an on-topic matter. Not only is it
> relevant, it's part and parcel of what the Digest is about, in my
> opinion, and declaring it out of bounds just because it's too painful or
> nasty or personal, while understandable, helps no one.

the problem with it is that it cannot ever end.

there has been more than enough discussion of Caribou for this particular
go round. 6 months ago, we can bring it up again, and after 2 or 3 days,
i'll shut it down again.

seriously, we'd talked about Caribou enough, there was no new information
to be had. if there was any prospect of resolution, i'd not have shut the
discussion down.

richard