Re: Water In V6 Oil, BUT...

Hi Zamani:

Chip Mutza (local AROCSD member who helps me a lot!)
has often spoken about you.  Hope we get to meet
someday!

Thanks for the Alumaseal advice.  Yes, I also have the
expansion bottle level dropping.  I suspected
something wierd going on...

Can you please tell me how you bypassed the heater
core? (*remember, I'm new at this V-6 stuff...)

Thanks a lot.  Will report if the Alumaseal works out.

DENNIS
SAN DIEGO