164 A/C running cool

Hi folks,
First of all I would like to thanks everybody who wrote me and help me a lot. My 164L now is running cool and the only thing I did was to read the refill kit instruction. Before that, I have based on Cardisk instructions that suggest using two different setups that could no be applied to commercial refill kits. So, I fill out the system with around 35 oz (1 kg) R-136-a and the A/C is running with the low side pressure is below 40 PSI.

Fernando '91 164L
Menlo Park - CA