RE: Twin Spark into 105 Conversion

This is a great conversion.  Almost a bolt-in.  First, you need an engine
from a 75 (Milano) . . . including the gear-drive starter.  The large 1.1 kW
starter will not fit.  The crank will need to be drilled for a pilot
bushing, or you can install a two liter spider crank, and you will also need
a custom exhaust manifold.

The rest are GTV/Spider parts.  The oil pump and oil pan from a spider or
GTV will bolt on, as will a two liter flywheel and clutch.  On the intake
side, you can use the factory fuel injection or replace it with carburetors.
There is a nice conversion manifold available from E.B. Spares for 45
DCOE's.  If you want to keep the mechanical tach, you'll need a 105 water
pump and the intermediate sprocket requires a small amount of machining.

I can supply photos of a GTV conversion to anyone that emails me directly.
This one has been converted to an aftermarket EFI and the head has been
ported, keeping stock valve sizes.  It is otherwise stock.  I'll have
numbers from a chassis dyno in a couple weeks.

BTW, the T.S. is an inch taller and won't fit under the hood of a spider
without a 'blister' or scoop.

Regards,
Jim Steck