Re: Milano door panel removal

Joe,
It isn't too bad to do, just hidden from logic. The Alfa way.
First, go to the lock knob. Take your fingernail and find the little ridge on
the orange or outside of the top cover. Pull upwards and it flips the little
cover open towards you. This allows you to get the proper hex wrench on it to
undo the long plastic nut that holds the locking knob to the actual shaft
below.
That done, the next step is the door handle. The vertical member that you
actually pull on to close the door is where to go. The trim piece that goes down
the center of it needs to be pried off carefully. Attack the top or bottom, I
don't remember which one I went to first. Once that is off, just undo the two
Phillips (I think) screws. I think I remember that that is all there is to it.
Of course you need to pull the panel free from all of the clips around the
edges and lift it to clear it off of the window channel up top. But as far as I
remember that is it.
Look at it this way, If this checkbook mechanic can figure it out, it should
be easy for you. I wasn't even smart enough to ask first. Just plow ahead.
Cheers,
John LaFave