Bay area upholstry

Hi,

Can someone from the Bay area help me out on an address? The upholstry shop I
used was on East 14th street between San Leandro and Oakland. This shop was
across from a BBQ restaurant, and did some very reasonably priced seats for my
'89 Alfa spider. I'm guessing it to be around five miles North from Davis
street, San Leandro located on the West side of East 14th street.

Bill Bergman