Re: Milano interior door panel removal

Hello, all. I am new here and have a Milano/75. I will chime in from
time to time relating to this amazing car.

As for the door panel (and assuming yours is the same as an '87), first,
remove the cover off the door pull handle. There's a rubbery cover on
the face of the pull, top to bottom.  It should come off if you pry the
top or very bottom GENTLY. It has flat hook clips.  Remove the 2 screws
you find behind this cover. Pull along the bottom edge of the door panel
firmly and the press-in clips will release along the bottom and up both
sides. The top edge "hooks" on the window ledge and I had to swing the
door panel out to clear the press-ins and bang up to get it to release
at the top. Beware of speaker / tweeter wires if you have them.

Hope this helps.

Espen