Re: alfa-romeo.com

Original message:

> Subject: Re: alfa-romeo.com
>
> Hmmm.
>
> I wonder if they have permission to use the Alfa Romeo name. And that
> cryptic reference
> to AROC-USA was a surprise. AFAIK, AROC-USA has absolutely nothin' to
> do with the site.
> Also, the owner of the domain is "Auto Delta"? What gives?
>
> Domain Registration info on alfa-romeo.com:
>
> Chapman, Tom V  (TVC8)        tomalfa@domain.elided
> Auto Delta
> 10904 Channel Drive
> Dallas, TX 75229
> 972-247-0192
>
> Bernie

Tom Chapman had (or has?) a shop here in Dallas that I believe was
called Auto Delta.

I took my Spider to him once several years ago because I had heard a
lot of good things about his Alfa expertise.
I did not have the best experience with either his work or the rear
axle that was purchased from APE and guess I will just leave it at that.

He did however have numerous full restorations going on at the time.
All Spiders, mostly earlier models.  I remember a couple of Duettos
that were shaping up very nicely.

Tony Martie
78 Spider (extra crunchy axle)
Dallas, TX