A couple of concerns!

Good evening everyone...

What is the correct idle speed for a 1600 Duetto???

Mine sounds and feels smooth at about 1250 rpm on the gauge....

But is that correct???

2nd

It appears that I have an oil leak where my distributor shaft connects into
the block just below the locking mechanism.

Is this typical or does it mean that the distributor is in incorrectly?

I cant remember are there o rings etc to create a seal at the top of the
shaft, I don't see them in the manual?

The car runs great but the leak is a pain and I really do not want to have
to reset the timing by pulling the thing out again. Besides the fact I lent
my timing light to a friend!

Any help would be great...