re: Damain's Airbox rescue

I wonder how many people went to that Safeway and walked through the lot
looking for an orphaned Spica airbox. I detoured up there, went inside
and checked with lost and found in the store. She sure gave me a funny
look! Good for all the unsung Alfisti who took the trouble, even in a
small way, to help out. Damain, you are obviously held in some esteem
here.  Happy Motoring!  Pat Hood (In Seattle with airboxes securely
attached to my Spiders.)