Injector problems?

All,

I've got a problem with a non-starting Alfa 90. Fuel pump is working and
there's fuel in the rail (it eventually leaks out the intake from the cold
start injector). I'm getting spark and the engine is properly timed
(verified with timing gun while engine is cranking). I pulled a plug and
it's dry. What voltage should I be seeing at the injector. The multimeter is
showing ~0.02/0.03 volts, which I would have thought is way too low (cold
start shows 9V). This injector set was cleaned ~12months ago, but has been
sitting on the bench for 2 months while I did work on the car. Is the
voltage right, and have the injectors seized?

thanks,

Tony
1985 Alfa 90
Brisbane, Oz