Bosch EFI stoopid question

In a message dated 5/24/2003 5:10:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 08:29:06 -0400
> From: "Bill Bain" <bill_bain@domain.elided>
> Subject: Bosch EFI stoopid question
>
> I know this is a pretty dumb question, but I'm baffled . .  . .
>
> How does one get the intake plenum off a Bosch Spider?  I removed the bolt
> that holds the ground strap on and all of the clamps on the intake runners
> are loose, but it won't budge.  I suspect that I'm missing a bolt somewhere
> but where?  The shop maual is not a lot of help.
>
> Bill Bain
> AROC Atlanta

       Two big bolts up underneath.  About 15 or 17 mm head.  They attach the
plenum to the L shaped brace that runs from the motor mount to the plenum to
the underside of the intake manifold.
       It is also helpful to remove the throttle linkage bracket - two 13 mm
head bolts.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City