Bosch EFI stoopid question

I know this is a pretty dumb question, but I'm baffled . . . .

How does one get the intake plenum off a Bosch Spider? I removed the bolt that holds the ground strap on and all of the clamps on the intake runners are loose, but it won't budge. I suspect that I'm missing a bolt somewhere but where? The shop maual is not a lot of help.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta

P.S. FWIW, the old ARRicambi parts catalog specifies 8mm ID fuel injection line as the replacement on Spiders, not 7.5mm.