Parts in Washington D.C

Hi,

I know I have not been participating in the digest as much and that is
because I have
started graduate school at John Hopkins University and don't have as
much time to
work on my Alfas.  Unfortunately, on the way home from work the other
night
I was hit lightly from behind and the car hit the guard rail and was
totaled.  I have
kept salvage rights to the vehicle and have almost the entire car to
sell except for the
transmission.  This includes running engine, great brakes, tires with
wheels, stainless steal
exhaust pieces, axles, burgundy leather seats, lighted rear view mirror,
non-cracked
brown dash, etc.  I would like to offer these parts really cheaply to
any digester.
The heavy parts would also be great to sell locally since you will not
have to
tax or shipping.

1 84 Alfa Spider (Red) rebuilding the engine
1 84 Alfa Spider Beige (Salvage)
1 Truck for selling Alfa parts
1 Audi A4 (Red)

Doug Kunzman